WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO welcome to
Darker than black have and awsome time here join if your a guest
sign in if your a member lets get this party started
Darker than Black
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO welcome to
Darker than black have and awsome time here join if your a guest
sign in if your a member lets get this party started
Darker than Black
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun in this rpg version of the hit anime Darker than black make friends allies followers you name it

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Active Darker Than Black Site for Wanderers
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 pm by Newsite

» Tom Yeegun's Info
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 pm by dtbdm

» Drew Sanada
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:06 pm by Hei

» Everyone read this or leave the site!
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 am by Danni

» Dark Cut....
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:52 pm by Candy

» A journey to remember(everyone post here)
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:47 pm by shadow.

» Sorry ^^"
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 am by Candy

» Raven 's Info((accepted))
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:35 pm by shadow.

» The end of a Reaper, a new life?
Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 pm by Taxtm

Top posters
Hei (71)
Everyone read this or leave the site! Vote_lcapEveryone read this or leave the site! Voting_barEveryone read this or leave the site! Vote_rcap 
shadow. (52)
Everyone read this or leave the site! Vote_lcapEveryone read this or leave the site! Voting_barEveryone read this or leave the site! Vote_rcap 
Light (10)
Candy (7)
Danni (6)
Taxtm (6)
rei9991 (5)
November11 (2)
lalita (2)
Kid Sui224 (2)
Affiliates

CLICK HERE TO AFFILIATE!

ConclaveBlood Lust RomanceCan you become Champion?
Admins

Everyone read this or leave the site!

Go down 
+3
shadow.
Danni
Hei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hei
Reaper contractor
Hei

Your Bio
Ability: Electrical currents

Everyone read this or leave the site! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:01 pm

shadow. wrote:
I am locking and deleting this topic after you both see this.

BOTH of you have wither not read the rules or else you dont care to follow them.

No one liners.

is in the rules and i dont doubt
posts like
"sigh"
and
"lalita snored"

are one liners
you are both lucky i am not banning you both for this

UPDATE:
also 2 more things

November 11 i am disappointed. you are also and admin and did this.
and
Lalita, you have not even done a bio for your character.

for these reasons i have decided to split this topic and lock it, later to delete it.

I can't argue with this shadow is the new site owner and she is right and i agree. The reason i made the rules were so you guys would follow not just you guys everyone on the site. lalita make a full bio and as for november 11 i am sorry but you won't be getting your admin power back until you foloow the rules aswell you are an admin and should no better. I am not trying to be and Ass, a Dick, or a Fucker, or Bitch but seriously i am trying to do whats best for the site so lets just start over
Back to top Go down
https://contractor-dtbd.forumotion.com
Hei
Reaper contractor
Hei

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:04 pm

One More thing EVERYONE post here so i know you agree to this statement if you don't agree in the next 3 days you will be banned for 2, 4 days you will be banned for 6 and 5 days you will be perminately banned

I am sorry i seemed so strict but it is because people especially admin need to follow these rules
Back to top Go down
Danni
Defective Doll
Danni

Your Bio
Ability: Many

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:26 pm

I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
shadow.
Reaper contractor
shadow.

Your Bio
Ability: shadow manipulation

PostSubject: re:   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 pm

sorry that took so long but uh since i kinda am part of it i agree completely Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mistywren.deviantart.com
Light

Light

Your Bio
Ability: none

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 pm

I agree, people its not hard to put a bit of effort in your posts in fact I'm going to create a tutorial topic to help with the detail issue. No one will have an excuse for short posts.
Light
Back to top Go down
Taxtm
Reaper contractor
Taxtm

Your Bio
Ability: Lycan-Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:58 pm

I agree. Haven't been on the site much lately, sorry about that. But, I do agree.
Back to top Go down
Candy
Admin/Sexi Canandian/Don't come on much/Candy
Candy

Your Bio
Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:58 am

wait Hei is gone? As in for good? and Shadow is the new owner??? I have been gone for to long TT_TT I know i dont come on much, Which is my fault, and my schools, I have been helping with my school and coaching a cheerleading team, so please dont delete my account if Im not on in a while.
Back to top Go down
shadow.
Reaper contractor
shadow.

Your Bio

PostSubject: RE:   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:23 pm

no its ok candy, i am site owner now but only cause i am on the most.
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Your Bio
Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Okay ^_^ xD Well Im not gonna be on to much TT_TT
Back to top Go down
rei9991

rei9991

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:03 pm

but why is this site so dead? and i agree, people should follow rules
Back to top Go down
shadow.
Reaper contractor
shadow.

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re:   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 pm

It is because no one wants to try and most of us are swamped in school. I have been checking in so if you want to make a character i will accept it Rei then if i can i will rp with you as long as you fill in the light tutorial topic. ^^
Back to top Go down
rei9991

rei9991

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 am

i've tried but it wont let me, sorry, and i didn't know that, maybe i can help get some more people to join
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:40 am

To Rei,

To be blunt this site is dead. Hie left without a second thought. Shadows just lurking and hopping for the site to be active, and everyone else is gone. If you want an active rp site you might want to go looking elsewhere because as you can see this one is not. The only "active"ness was still a whole lot less then other sites. This was a good idea but without others to back it up I see no future for this place.

One of the Few,
Light
Back to top Go down
rei9991

rei9991

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 pm

so, your giving up and not trying to invite others?
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Your Bio
Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Light wrote:
To Rei,

To be blunt this site is dead. Hie left without a second thought. Shadows just lurking and hopping for the site to be active, and everyone else is gone. If you want an active rp site you might want to go looking elsewhere because as you can see this one is not. The only "active"ness was still a whole lot less then other sites. This was a good idea but without others to back it up I see no future for this place.

One of the Few,
Light

*Sigh*
This is what happens when Im gone?
Sad
This sucks, we still can try and bring it back u know
Back to top Go down
rei9991

rei9991

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:20 pm

that sounds good, but i only know about one person who reads darker than black
Back to top Go down
Hei
Reaper contractor
Hei

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Sorry i will try to come on as much as possible i know i haven't been in a quite a while and i am mad atmyself for that but don't be mad at me i was just dealing with school but i know that is no excuse i should of been on more please forgive me but as i can see this site is slowly dieng we really need to work on this site so we don't end up like other sites i don't want our site to be a dead site so lets try our best to make it active.
Back to top Go down
rei9991

rei9991

Your Bio

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:00 pm

how? not many people know darker than black
Back to top Go down
Danni
Defective Doll
Danni

Your Bio
Ability: Many

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 am

Sorry for not coming back as often as is expected of me but between school and other rp's I simply have almost no time for much else. I will try to be on more but I can't really promise anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone read this or leave the site!   Everyone read this or leave the site! Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone read this or leave the site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darker than Black :: Announcments-
Jump to: